Make Chapter Challenge your Priority
You and other chapter leaders bring enthusiasm to the start of a new semester. Use this enthusiasm and participate in Chapter Challenge by encouraging your chapter to make a difference today by completing KDP’s signature philanthropic initiative.
Way to go KDP chapters!
134 chapters have donated to KDP in the 2015-2016 academic year. Find out if your chapter is on track to receive recognition at Convo 2017.
Be Recognized for Helping Educators
- Chapter Challenge: Chapters that raise $150 are acknowledged in the Kappa Delta Pi Record, Convocation 2017, and on kdp.org. A perpetual plaque is awarded the first year you achieve Chapter Challenge and a yearly nameplate provided for each subsequent year. This amount fulfills donation requirements for the ACE award application.
- Chapter Challenge Plus: Chapters that raise $250 or more receive the Chapter Challenge recognition plus the following recognition at Convo 2017:
o recognition ribbon for all chapter members in attendance
o a special invitation for the Counselor to attend the President’s Reception.
Take Action Now
- Include a Chapter Challenge event in your activities calendar
- Rally all chapter members to help gather donations
- Turn your donations in right away so KDP headquarters can help track your progress. Chapter Challenge donations are due by June 1, 2016. Donate online or complete this form an mail it with your gift to Kappa Delta Pi, 3707 Woodview Trace, Indianapolis, IN 46268.
*Because ACE award applications are accepted only the year of Convocation, chapters are required to donate in both the year of Convo as well as the prior year. Donations and pledge payments made toward restricted funds, such as scholarships and chapter grants, are not included in your chapter’s Chapter Challenge total.
KDP Headquarters is available to help you in your fundraising efforts, please contact Susan Perry at email@example.com or call 800-284-3167, ext. 1551.