Achieving Chapter Excellence (ACE) Award
Achieving Chapter Excellence (ACE)
Many chapters have exceptional programming. Others have fantastic leaders. Still others have active and highly involved members. It takes a very special chapter to excel at all three. For these particular chapters, KDP offers the opportunity to earn recognition through the Achieving Chapter Excellence Award, or the ACE. The highest scoring of all entries is named the Dr. Florence B. Stratemeyer Award for Chapter Excellence.
|See what it takes to be a ACE Chapter from the Kappa Eta Chapter|
About the Award
Established in 1995, the Achieving Chapter Excellence Award (ACE) Awards Program recognizes Kappa Delta Pi chapters that exhibit outstanding programming in support of the Society’s mission and strategic goals. Since its inception, chapters across the country have aspired to offer creative, purposeful programming and a full slate of chapter activities with the hope of earning this coveted award.
Criteria and Rubric
- For the 2017 criteria and eligibility requirements, click here.
- For the 2017 scoring rubric, click here.
Recognition Should Include
- A letter of accomplishment sent to university administrators;
- Feature on the KDP website; and
- Opportunity to host a display at Convocation 2017;
- Recognition and receipt of the award at Convocation 2017;
- Priority seating during the ACE Awards ceremony at Convocation.
- Zeta Iota – East Tennessee State University
- Gamma Zeta – The College of New Jersey
- Tau Alpha – Grove City College
- Alpha Alpha Tau – Marian University, Indianapolis
- Alpha Iota – University of North Texas
- Mu Sigma – Manhattan College
- Rho Tau – Malone University
- Sigma Omicron – University of Indianapolis
- Xi Psi – Fitchburg State University
- Alpha Beta Gamma – St. John's University, Staten Island
- Eta Zeta – Texas State University
- Omega Epsilon – Florida Gulf Coast University
- Kappa Eta – St. John's University, Queens
- Epsilon Kappa – Michigan State University
- Eta Psi – Rowan University
- Lambda Theta – Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Sigma Tau – Mount Saint Mary College
- Iota Rho – University of Wisconsin-Platteville
- Omicron Pi – The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Pi Sigma – Liberty University
- Psi Omicron – Stevenson University
- Tau Nu – Elmhurst College
- Mu Iota – University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Phi Sigma – University of Portland
- Pi Beta– University of Central Arkansas