Initiation Process OverviewRecruit
- Identify eligible individuals through the registrar’s office, including graduate and secondary students.
- Utilize KDP's three email invitations—be sure to follow up with invitees at least once before your deadline.
- Collect local dues to cover costs for your initiation ceremony.
- Order supplies, including a Society Membership Certificate package for each new member.
- Create a program for the ceremony.
- Determine the chapter's plan for makeup ceremonies, if any applicants are unable to attend the formal initiation. Please contact your Regional Chapter Coordinator for help in setting up a virtual initiation, if you would like.
- Log into MyKDP to approve your pending applications (under Chapter Management) for the chapter's new members. NOTE: Society memberships are activated upon approval.