“I just wanted to say thank you again for having me at your 50th KDP Convocation! Everyone was so sweet and accommodating. I had a great time. I laughed a lot, met some wonderful people, made some great connections, and sold a bunch of posters. Couldn't ask for anything more!” – George Miller, Past Convo ExhibitorConference Dates: November 1–3, 2018
Exhibit Dates: November 1 (8am–6pm), November 2 (8am–6pm), November (8am–10am)
Location/Venue: Hyatt Regency Indianapolis (One S. Capitol Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46204)
Anticipated number of attendees: 600
Exhibit Fee: $1,000
Deadline: October 1, 2018
For more information on exhibiting, advertising, and sponsorship, please download our 2018 Media Kit.
Who attends Convo?
Our conference is one of the only ones for preservice teachers, but our attendance isn’t limited to students! Here is a general breakdown of attendees from our 2017 conference:
- 35% – Higher Education Faculty/Administrators
- 34% – Undergraduate Students
- 14% – Graduate/Doctoral Students
- 10% – Pre-K–12 Teachers
- 5% – Retired Educators
- 2% – Pre-K–12 Administrators
Stats from Convo 2017
- 99% of attendees would recommend the conference to their peers and colleagues
- 91% of attendees rated Convocation as having met or exceeded their expectations
- More than 42,000 page views and 13,000 impressions on the highest-viewed sponsor banner ad in the event mobile application
- More than 425 mentions about #KDPconvo15 just on Twitter alone
- More than $45,000 spent by attendees on KDP merchandise, books, and donations
- Connect your brand, programs, and services to more than 600 educators from around the world (KDP represents educators from 23 countries).
- Become associated with a 107-year-old leading educational organization that advances quality education by inspiring teachers to prepare all learners for future challenges.
- Projections for bringing additional attention to your brand digitally:
o 45% increase in social media impressions and engagement
- Achieve maximum exposure beyond a booth at Convo with an enhanced package. Learn more here.
- 6′ draped table and two chairs
- Two complimentary, full-conference registration
- Listing in printed Convocation program
- Company Profile listed inside event mobile application
- Booth identification sign
- Electricity (must be requested by October 1, 2018)
Exhibit Space Assignments
Exhibits will be set up in the high-traffic area onsite. With only twenty 6’ exhibit spots available, we encourage you to commit early by contacting please contact Chris Beaman at email@example.com or Sam Tarlton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests for cancellations and refunds must be submitted in writing to email@example.com or by fax to (317) 704-2323. Cancellations on or before October 15, 2018 will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be granted for Convocation 2018 sponsorships after October 15, 2018.
Customized sponsorships can also be developed by choosing options from the à la carte list. To create a sponsorship, please contact Chris Beaman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-829-1534. Learn more about these options by downloading our 2018 Media Kit.
Event Title Partner – $10,000
Gold Partner – $7,500
Silver Partner – $5,000
Bronze Partner – $2,500
If you have questions, please contact Chris Beaman at email@example.com or Sam Tarlton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our 2017 exhibitors and sponsors!
- doTERRA Wellness
- Edinboro University
- Gannon University
- International Schools Consortium
- Tabco Business Forms, Inc.
- Teacher Hall of Fame (NNSTOY)
- The Watkins Printing Company
- Xavier University of Louisiana