“I loved having the opportunity to speak with student teachers who are embarking on their career as an educator.”
– Stella from Scholastic Book Clubs, 2018 Convo Exhibitor
“Great staff, great energy among attendees, great booth placement, great Wi-Fi!”
– Jaclyn from Project Learning Tree, 2018 Convo Exhibitor
Exhibit Dates: October 24 (8am–6pm), October 25 (8am–6pm), October 26 (8am–2pm)
Location/Venue: Norfolk Waterside Marriott (235 E. Main Street, Norfolk, VA 23510)
Anticipated number of attendees: 1,000
Deadline: September 30, 2019
Contacts: Chris Beaman at email@example.com or Sam Tarlton at firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Media Kit.
Who attends Convo?
Our conference is one of the only ones for preservice teachers, but our attendance isn’t limited to students! Here is a general breakdown of attendees from our 2017 conference:
- 35% – Higher Education Faculty/Administrators
- 34% – Undergraduate Students
- 14% – Graduate/Doctoral Students
- 10% – Pre-K–12 Teachers
- 5% – Retired Educators
- 2% – Pre-K–12 Administrators
Stats from Convo 2018
- 98% of attendees would recommend the conference to their peers and colleagues
- 88% of attendees rated Convocation as having met or exceeded their expectations
- More than 57,000 page views, 78,000 clicks, 2,970 photo game achievements, and 5,000 posts within the event mobile application. Our sponsors had more than 44,000 impressions on their banner ads.
- More than 800 mentions about #KDPconvo18 and @KappaDeltaPi during the event just on Twitter alone
- More than $45,000 spent by attendees on KDP merchandise, books, and donations
- Connect your brand, programs, and services to more than 1,000 educators from around the world (KDP represents educators from 23 countries).
- Become associated with a 108-year-old leading educational organization that advances quality education by inspiring teachers to prepare all learners for future challenges.
- Projections for bringing additional attention to your brand digitally:
o 45% increase in social media impressions and engagement
Achieve maximum exposure beyond a booth at Convo with a personalized package. Strike your company’s preferred blend of exposure and interaction with our menu of opportunities found below as well as on our 2019 Media Kit. Nonexclusive opportunities are noted with *.
- Closing Banquet Sponsor – $15,000
- General Session Sponsorships – $10,000 each
- President’s Reception Sponsor – $10,000
- The Teachers’ Lounge Sponsor – $10,000
Mobile App Sponsor – $7,500SOLD
- Diversity Summit Sponsors*– $5,000 each
- Dance Sponsor – $5,000
- Logo in Promo Emails – $5,000
- Conference Tote Bag Sponsor – $5,000
- Chapter Leader Sponsor – $3,000
- Lessons Learned Sponsor – $1,500
Lanyard Sponsor – $1,500SOLD
Wi-Fi Sponsor – $1,500SOLD
- Exhibit Booth* – $1,000
- 6′ draped table and two chairs
- Two complimentary, full-conference registration
- Free Wi-Fi
- Listing in printed Convocation program and logo on Convo website
- Company Profile listed inside event mobile application
- Electricity available at expense of the exhibitor (must be requested by October 10, 2019)
Exhibit Space Assignments
Exhibits will be set up in the high-traffic area onsite. With only twenty-eight 6’ exhibit spots available, we encourage you to commit early by contacting please contact Chris Beaman at email@example.com or Sam Tarlton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests for cancellations and refunds must be submitted in writing to email@example.com or by fax to (317) 704-2323. Cancellations for advertisements or sponsorships for which materials have already been produced are not accepted regardless of cancellation request date. Cancellations on or before September 24, 2019, that are specific to Convocation 2019, will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be granted for Convocation 2019 sponsorships after September 24, 2019.
If you have questions, please contact Chris Beaman at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sam Tarlton at email@example.com.
Thank you to our 2018 exhibitors and sponsors!
- Academy for Social-Emotional Learning in Schools
- The Daniel Tanner Foundation
- Christel House Schools
- Course Networking
- Edinboro University
- Educator Learning Network
- The Graide Network
- The National Teachers Hall of Fame (NNSTOY)
- Project Learning Tree
- Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group
- Scholastic Book Clubs
- Simon Youth Foundation
- Tabco Business Forms, Inc.
- University of Indianapolis
- The Watkins Printing Company