Calendar of Events
|Thursday, February 27, 2020, 7:00 PM–8:00 PM EST|
How to Innovate Throughout Your Teaching Career
This webinar explores how using evidence-based instructional strategies and reflective practices will encourage innovation in your career.
|Thursday, March 12, 2020, 6:00 PM–7:00 PM EDT|
Homelessness and Higher Education
This webinar discusses the following:
- How family background, ethnicity, and culture can compromise one's learning outcome
- Stereotypes and prejudices ascribed to displaced students
- Displacement from public health, exercise science, and psychological contexts
- Services typically used to become self-sufficient
- Policies and laws that could end college student displacement
|Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 7:00 PM–8:00 PM EDT|
What Every New Teacher Should Know about Work–Life Balance and Wellness
This webinar explores how maintaining a work–life balance and wellness is crucial to having the best of both worlds of a career and a personal life—and living a healthy, satisfying, and fulfilled life.
Login to read a full description and register for webinars. Join webinar presenters in KDP Global to ask questions or continue the discussion.
KDP is accepting applications for professional membership. Included with your membership is free access for all 45+ webinars a year and all the past webinars and articles in our Resources Catalog.