Looking for the Kappa Delta Pi Educational Foundation?
Beginning July 1, 2014, the work of the Foundation is integrated into the Society. This streamlining of management results in cost savings, increased administrative efficiencies, and clarity for donors.
What you should know:
- All scholarships, chapter grants, and other programs previously managed by the Foundation will remain intact with the administration performed by an Advancement Department of the Society.
- Oversight of all established funds will be done by an Advancement Committee, the Executive Council, and independent auditors.
- New scholarships, programs, and funds can continue to be established.
- All donations remain eligible for tax-deduction.
- All funds donated to the Society that are not designated for a particular fund will be used to help advance the work of the Society, just as they were under Foundation management.
Please be assured that the decision to move the work of the Foundation into the Society was made only after careful and extended discussions and study. The leaders of the Society are committed to ensuring that KDP will remain a vibrant and strong organization throughout its second century of existence.
If you have any questions, please contact Chris Beaman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-284-3167, ext. 1534.