Empower yourself with resources, networking, professional development, international teacher collaboration, leadership training and experiences, and opportunities for the recognition you deserve.
Some Benefits of Membership
- Free subscription to the award-winning Kappa Delta Pi Record
- Classroom Teacher Grants for classroom expenses
- Access to tips, podcasts, and other resources designed for practicing educators in various stages in their career
- Access to professional liability insurance (Available for members in the U.S.)
- Face-to-face and virtual networking and professional development opportunities with peers and veteran educators
- Presentation, publication, and curriculum development opportunities
- Show evidence that you obtained a degree in education with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 for BS/BA or 3.25 for MS/MA (or equivalent in both areas) or submit two letters of recommendation for membership in KDP from a supervisory administrator or show evidence of being National Board Certified, that you hold alternative certification or licensure, or are a nationally award-winning teacher;
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality learning and equity for all students; and
- Have the intent to continue academically or professionally in the field of education.
- Regular Membership: 1 year: $47 – 2 years: $82
- Lifetime Membership: $750