You are part of a passionate community driven to teach, serve, and support one another. However, some members of this community need your assistance. A simple contribution can make an enormous difference in someone’s career. By contributing, you can ensure they have access to quality resources, teaching tools, and networking opportunities throughout their career, including in times of hardship. This program supports those in challenging financial situations. Every dollar raised goes to help fellow teachers retain their membership for those who have applied for assistance. Please support your fellow Kadelpians with a donation to the Membership Assistance Fund today. Any monetary amount is accepted, though you are encouraged to sponsor a full 1-year membership (view current membership rates here)
If you are struggling with economic and employment hardship, this fund can help you continue your membership.
Hardships may include being temporarily unemployed, not working because of illness or disability, or home out of work providing full-time care to a loved one.
Eligibility and Program Details
- Assistance is for society dues only and up to 50% off your membership; this fund cannot cover local chapter dues.
- Only renewing members are eligible; no new members/new initiates.
- Members must reapply each year; up to 2 consecutive years of assistance is available.
- Requests will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until the funds are exhausted.
- KDP will respond to your request for assistance within 30 days.
- Recipient names will be kept confidential.
Complete the form below to apply for assistance.
For additional information or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.