KDP is honored to have a passionate community of lifelong educators driven by a desire to teach, serve, and support one another. Your assistance is requested to ensure that all members have access to quality resources, teaching tools, and networking opportunities throughout their career, including in times of hardship.
The KDP Membership Assistance Program is funded by members for members who need help overcoming financial obstacles. Currently the need is greater than the dollars available to assist our members experiencing hardship. Every dollar raised is designated to cover the cost of a one-year membership for those who have applied for assistance.
Please help support your fellow Kadelpians with a donation to the Membership Assistance Fund today. Any monetary amount is accepted, though you are encouraged to sponsor a full one-year membership for only $50.
To help KDP members in times of economic and employment hardship, assistance is available to cover one year of Society membership dues.
Hardships may include being temporarily unemployed, not working because of illness or disability, or home out of work providing full-time care to a loved one.
If you find yourself in one of these hardship categories, and if you recently (within the past year) were unable to renew your membership due to such hardships, you may be eligible for assistance.
Eligibility and Program Details:
- Assistance is for society dues only ($50) and does not cover local chapter dues.
- Only renewing members are eligible; no new members/new initiates.
- Members must reapply each year; up to 2 consecutive years of assistance is available.
- Requests will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until the funds are exhausted.
- KDP will respond to your request for assistance within 30 days.
- Recipient names will be kept confidential.
Complete the form below to apply for assistance.
For additional information or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.