New Teacher Advocate – Subscribe
Kappa Delta Pi Publications publishes quarterly issues of New Teacher Advocate, a 20-page newsletter especially for preservice and beginning educators.Issue dates:
|Fall: August 30||Winter: November 30|
|Spring: February 28||Summer: April 30|
|School districts and teacher education programs are encouraged to subscribe for their new teachers and students at the special rates listed below. Purchase back issues of New Teacher Advocate for $3.50 each by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Print and Electronic
- KDP member rate: $14 for 1 year or $25 for 2 years
- Nonmember individual rate: $20 for 1 year or $35 for 2 years
- Institutional rate: $60 per year
- KDP member rate: $10 for 1 year or $16 for 2 years
- Nonmember individual rate: $12 for 1 year or $20 for 2 years
- Institutional rate: $40 per year
1. First log in to MyKDP by clicking the Login button at the top right of your screen and entering your user name and password.
2. Click on Subscriptions.
Or call 800-284-3167 and ask for Subscriptions.
Especially for Induction Programs and Colleges of Teacher Education
10–24: $8 per annual subscription to one address
25–50: $7 per annual subscription to one address
51+: $6 per annual subscription to one address
Download this form to fill out and mail, email, or fax back to start your bulk subscription.