*Future Teachers are defined as active KDP members who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program.
**Chapter Counselors must be active KDP members to qualify for this rate.
***If your KDP membership has lapsed, paying your KDP national dues will make you eligible for the member rate.
Questions? Contact membership.
Tools for Financial Support to Attend
- Insert letters (Can we include a letter of support for students/faculty to download to request funding from administration?)
- Insert chapter fundraising ideas – chapter workshop video about fundraising
Statement on COVID-19 Protocols
- KDP will follow all recommended local, state, and federal protocols in place at the time of this event to maintain maximum social responsibility. All protocols in place will be communicated to attendees in advance of the event and strictly enforced throughout the event.
- Prior to arriving onsite, all attendees and speakers will be required to sign a liability waiver acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, or its variants, exists in any public space where people are present and agreeing not to hold Kappa Delta Pi, Inc. liable for any illness or injury.
- All cancellations must be received via email to email@example.com.
- Cancellations received prior to October 6, 2023 will receive a full refund, minus a $25 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received after October 6, 2023 will not receive a refund.
- If you are unable to attend, you may make a one-time transfer to another person in your registration category at no additional charge.
For more information or with questions, please contact us by email.